Thu, 19 May|
Bellingen Yoga Studio
Qigong for Immune Health
Be Well with Qigong for Immune Health * Seasonal Exercises to strengthen immunity * Practices for gentle detoxification * Breathe to harmonise your nervous system * Mind Focus practices for brain health
Time & Location
19 May, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Bellingen Yoga Studio, 8 Crown St, Bellingen NSW 2454, Australia
About the Event
QIGONG for IMMUNE HEALTH - Be Well!
Thursdays 9am April 28th - May 19th @ Bellingen Yoga Studio Each class will have a specific focus on Qigong practices to boost immune wellbeing, and holistic exercises to harmonise health.
You will learn...
* Seasonal Exercises to balance and strengthen immunity * Practices for gentle detoxification and revitalisation of the organs * Breathe Enhancement to harmonise your nervous system * Mind Focus practices to improve memory and concentration
What is Qigong? Qigong is an exercise practice for maintaining health & preventing illness.
Qigong is an integral system using mindfulness, movement, and breath to keep all your organs in top health. This Qigong takes your body through a range of movement to release tension from organ tissue and fascial networks.
The Ancient Healing Art of Qigong is ideal to maintain internal flow & organ vitality, to keep you feeling great from the inside out.
- Flowing gentle exercise for physical wellbeing.
- Breath Practices to counter stress & relax deeply.
- Inner Alchemy Meditation to optimise organ health & function.
- Perfect for illness or injury recovery, improving vitality & energy.
All classes led by Rosa Mauvra, certified Taoist Medical Qigong Instructor.
Find out more HERE